Spring fashion 2014 - we know the trends! Are you feeling overwhelmed by the choices? There is so much! So, here is a quick overview designed to stop the overwhelm. Here goes...
- Remember how you have been hearing that the 80's are back? Well, if you remember the heavy use of black and white in the 80's you'll have flash backs this Spring. I loved the black and white look from the 80's and definitely feel inspired to wear it again. This time, I'll go for more of a minimalist look so that the black and white can speak for itself.
- Something of a flower girl? Well then, you're in luck because bold and delicate flower prints are still in this Spring . Love flowers but just don't like to wear them? How about accessorizing with a handbag or pair of shoes in a lush floral?
- I know you may not be a pink person, but, remember that pink is one of those colours that brings a youthful flush to your face, especially if you have had your Colorz done by me and are wearing the right shade of pink! And, right now there are some gorgeous pinks showing up in everyone's shade!
- Ladies who love sparkles, they are everywhere for Spring, and that goes for shiny fabrics as well shoes and accessories. I think you will have much fun with them!
- I know some of you just want to be sporty, and this Spring you can select a sporty look that is more up to date than just a gym look.
- Another look that I am excited about this Spring is the wearable masterpiece! Clothing that have works of art printed on them or just look as if they are a work of art. Very bold!
- Anyone for wide crop pants, also known as culottes? My only caution with culottes is if you are one the shorter side, you may not love the way they look on you.
- You can still enjoy orange and green this Spring season and I've seen it in everyones Colorz shade!
- Breezy pleats are in for skirts of all lengths. What I love about this look is that you can pair a more formal pleated skirt with a casual top and shoes. As usual there is plenty for everyone. Have a look at what is out there and see what makes your heart sing. Then have some fun and make it your own. Still need some help? Call me! I'd love to help you pick out the best of Spring styles that are just right for you! 303-704-6519. www.keys2style.com
Shoes: Two Sole Sisters, Boulder
Clothing: Common Era, Boulder
Clothing: Max, Boulder
Shoes: Shoe Fly, Boulder
Elle's Top 10 Spring Fashion Trends